Key Financial Indicators
As of 01.01.2019
Implementation of the Bank’s Plans and Estimate of the Administrative Expenses
As of January 1, 2019, the volume of the Bank’s assets calculated considering the closed accounts of income, expenses, as well as the reevaluation of the securities, amounted to RUB 128,452,000, while the volume of the current assets was RUB 123,371,000. (96% of the Bank’s assets):
|Asset||Total, mln RUB|
|including the export support portfolio||79,244|
|the security portfolio||18,845|
|including bonds of the exporters||11,566|
|interbank credits and repurchase transactions||21,977|
|Funds in clearing companies||1,443|
The total amount of the funds attracted as of January 1, 2019 is RUB 98,954,000 (as of January 1, 2018 – RUB 71,074,000). The structure of attraction is quite diversified:
The basis of the Bank's borrowed funds are the medium and long term resources, including:
|Subordinated loan from Vnesheconombank||1,700||March 27, 2021|
|Subordinated deposit from EXIAR, JSC||500||January 30, 2022|
|Subordinated deposit from EXIAR, JSC||2,000||December 1, 2027|
|Subordinated deposit from the Russian Export Center||1,831||August 15, 2027|
|Funds attracted from the Central Bank of Russia||13,951|
|Funds of banks||17,154|
|Funds available in customer accounts and deposits||46,397|
The authorized capital of the Bank as of January 1, 2019 amounted to RUB 20,751,000,000, unchanged from the beginning of the year. The Bank's equity (capital) amounted to RUB 27,501,000,000.
The Bank’s net profit, including the events after the reporting period, amounted to RUB 2,061,000.
The Bank's estimate for 2018 was approved in the amount of RUB 2,532,000. The actual performance under the estimate for 2018 (excluding any extraordinary expenses) was 74%. The cost savings in the amount of RUB 482,000,000 (excluding any extraordinary expenses) took place due to the following key factors:
- Lower actual personnel expenses
- Shift in the terms of payment for the maintenance of a part of the IT systems for the following periods,
- Optimization of the current expenses for the maintenance of computing equipment, office equipment, and electronics,
- Reduction of the expenses for the maintenance, lease and maintenance of buildings,
- Transfer of a part of the expenses related to the legal support of various export projects to the following periods.
In the structure of the Bank's equity (capital), the sources of the core equity prevail. The Bank’s equity is formed mainly thanks to the contributions of the shareholders.
The following attracted funds are the main instrument of additional capital:
- Subordinated loan from Vnesheconombank dated December 12, 2010 in the amount of RUB 1.7 bln with the following maturity date: March, 2021. The Additional Agreement to the Subordinated Loan Agreement was signed on November 9, 2015,
- Subordinated deposit from EXIAR, JSC dated January 22, 2015 in the amount of RUB 500 mln with the following maturity date: January, 2022. The Central Bank of the Russian Federation Main Branch in the Central Federal District approved the inclusion of the attracted deposit into the sources of additional capital of EXIMBANK OF RUSSIA,
- Subordinated deposit from EXIAR, JSC dated August 15, 2017 in the amount of RUB 1,831.2 mln with the following maturity date: August 15, 2027. The Central Bank of Russia approved the inclusion of the attracted deposit into the sources of additional capital of EXIMBANK OF RUSSIA,
- Subordinated deposit from EXIAR, JSC dated December 1, 2017 in the amount of RUB 2 bln the following maturity date: December 1, 2027. The Central Bank of Russia approved the inclusion of the attracted deposit into the sources of additional capital of EXIMBANK OF RUSSIA.
The Bank uses the standardized approach to assess the capital adequacy in order to ensure all current and future activities proposed by the Basel Committee on Banking Supervision. All assets are weighted in accordance with the relevant risk category. The Bank's assets for the purpose of calculating the capital adequacy shall be determined in accordance with the requirements of Clause 2.3 of the Instructions of the Bank of Russia No. 180-I “On Mandatory Ratios for Banks” dated June 28, 2017.